What is currently allowed (in simplified terms)?
- Travel for urgent business and valid private reasons (as before also without test according to the current regulations).
- Are pure leisure trips allowed again? Yes. Our arrangements can be booked as usual. Please note that leisure travelers must present a negative test (not older than 24h), proof of vaccination or convalescence (please note the time constraints) at check-in.
- Guests from abroad please check here www.soziales.hessen.de if there are additional requirements and other entry regulations individually based on the current numbers in your country.
- Our breakfast for house guests is buffet style. Please remember your personal mouth and nose protection. Our breakfast hours are from 6.30-10.30am (on weekends from 24.7. from 7.00-11.00am). Depending on the occupancy rate, we may ask you to specify your breakfast time at check-in in the interest of infection control. Unfortunately, due to the general conditions, we are only allowed to offer you these time slots with limitations on the number of persons. If you are in a hurry in the morning, we recommend that you order a packed lunch in good time.
- The restaurant is open for external guests and as usual for hotel guests. External guests can spontaneously visit us again inside in addition to the outdoor gastronomomy if the incidence is below 35 (as of 7/22/21) without testing. In case of a higher incidence, inside you need a negative test (not older than 24h), vaccination or recovery proof as an entrance ticket. Hotel guests please follow the rules according to your reason of travel.
- We offer our brunch on Sundays from 12 - 14.30 h (please make a reservation by phone 0561-3088-412 in advance. You are still welcome to order food for take-away (self-collection) (phone: 0561-30880). Here you will find our current take-away menu.
- Above a certain number of people, we have to limit the number of guests in the restaurant at the same time. Therefore, please always make a reservation in advance.
- For our hotel guests, our restaurant and kitchen are currently open MO - SO from 12 -23, at 21.30 is the last order taking.
- The hotel bar is open for our hotel guests until 11 pm (extension possible according to your needs).
- Our swimming pool and sauna area is completely open. According to the valid rules of the state of Hesse, the area is again available to external guests in addition to hotel guests, under certain conditions. As we are only allowed to welcome a maximum number of guests per square meter, we allocate time slots for visits if there is sufficient demand/visitor numbers. We successfully implemented this last summer as well and this only affects you very little and very rarely.
- External visitors (i.e. as non-overnight guests) please make mandatory reservations in advance and will need a negative test or proof of vaccination. For more information, please call 0561-3088-600.
- Also, the complete spa area (including saunas and swimming pool) may be offered to all under conditions. The spa reception is open from 10 am - 10 pm. Hotel guests can also use the swimming pool before and after, current info will be given at check-in. Appointments for treatments (also for non-hotel guests) we offer according to the specifications for the time being always on Saturdays (other dates gladly on request, please contact us during the above times in advance to arrange this or to be advised).
- From now on we raffle an arrangement voucher every month among all direct bookers! Benefit from the already numerous direct booking advantages and additionally use the chance to stay with us one more time for free and be pampered.
- +++ Check our new arrangement specials for the restart here. The full offer will go online as soon as we can foresee normal operation. +++
We wish you a nice day. Up-to-date information is always available by phone (05 61) 30 88-0 or on our website under "NEWS".
We look forward to seeing you, please stay healthy and see you soon!
Your Schlosshotel Team