We would like to publish some preliminary information about your upcoming stay and your further planning here
- Our swimming pool and sauna area, as well as the SPA reception, are open to hotel guests from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. The swimming area can be accessed daily from 7 a.m. with the room card.When planning your visit, please note that experience has shown that this area is always busiest between 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- We recommend arranging appointments for treatments in good time. You can send reservation requests for massages or cosmetic treatments by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We ask external visitors (i.e. non-overnight guests) to continue to reserve in advance. You can get more information from the telephone advice service at 0561-3088-600.
- Our breakfast is served as a buffet. Our breakfast time is 6:30am - 10:30am on weekdays and 7am - 11am on weekends. When planning your visit, please note that experience has shown that this area is always busiest between 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. If you are in a hurry in the morning, we recommend that you order a packed lunch in good time.
- Monday to Sunday our kitchen and restaurant are there for you from 12:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m., last order acceptance is at 09:30 p.m. We recommend reserving a table in advance.
- We offer our brunch on Sundays from 12:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Please reserve in advance by calling 0561-3088-412. Hotel guests pay a surcharge of €15.00 per person instead of breakfast
- The hotel bar is open from Monday to Sunday from 6 p.m. to at least 11 p.m. (Extension possible as required).
- For events such as conferences and weddings, please discuss the possibilities individually with your contact person in the house
- From now on we raffle an arrangement voucher every month among all direct bookers! Benefit from the already numerous direct booking advantages and additionally use the chance to stay with us one more time for free and be pampered. Check our arrangement specials here.
We look forward to seeing you, please stay healthy and take care!
Your Schlosshotel Team