Water features at the Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe
The water features are the heart of the UNESCO World Heritage Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe.
A note for our guests: Due to the current Covid-19 location, it is not foreseeable when the water games will take place.
In the middle of the UNESCO World Heritage Site, the popular Kassel water games take place every year and attract countless spectators to the Bergpark. The Kasseler Wasserspiele are held every year from May 1st to October 3rd, always Wednesday, Sunday and on the Hessian holidays. They start at 14.30 pm and last until 16.00 pm. The illuminated water games take place from 5th to 7th June and from 4th to 6th September. The water flows through the illuminated stations Kaskaden, Teufelsbrücke, Aqueduct and Jussowtempel. The conclusion is the fifty-meter fountain.
After the water games relax with a good cup of coffee in the Schlosshotel. In the evening we invite you to a castle dinner / buffet in the hotel restaurant. Not yet tired? We are happy to assist you with exciting nightlife tips and bring you to North Hesse's "hot spots".
Basic package of all arrangements
- 1 x night in a superior double room with late check-out on sunday until 2:00 pm (according to availability and on request, other weekdays we gladly check additionally)
- 1 x breakfast at the palace from the extensive buffet with live cooking
- 1 x buffet or chef’s menu on day of arrival (You can upgrade to a 4-course regional menu with accompanying craft beers (alternatively wine or soft drinks) at 35 € per person)
- Daily entry to the wellness and SPA oasis, including indoor swimming pool and natural swimming pond
- Bathrobes, towels & slippers (available on loan from the hotel)
- hotel parking space during your stay
- 1 bottle of mineral water and once-filled minibar per stay included
- “Sky” sports & movie channels in your room
- Use of the Nordhessischer VerkehrsVerbund with trains, buses & trams
- 1 x day ticket for underground garage at Friedrichsplatz/Königs-Galerie in Kassel city centre
Additionally in this arrangement:
- free upgrade to the superior category
- 1 x small lunch paket on the day of the water games
- 1 x guided tour to the water games incl. Shuttle bus through the Bergpark (Please note: There are no guided tours at the illuminated water features and in the case of a fully booked tour you will receive alternatively a culinary souvenir package OR a bottle of wine for dinner. The water games can still be visited individually)
- 10% voucher for wellness treatments
Price per person in double room: € 125.00
Price per person in single room: € 165.00
(The prices apply to the room type specified above. If this is not available, you will receive an online quote showing alternative categories including the upgrade price. We are also happy to address any queries or requirements by phone.)
Please note that for Documenta 2022 (18.06.2022-25.09.2022) there will be a surcharge of 50,00€ per room/night on the package price an the surveillance night.
Gift of the house:
Free entry and use of over 100 attractions within the MeineCardPlus Nordhessen: e. free admission to selected museums, the Wilhelmshöhe Palace, Hercules monument with octagon, Grimmwelt, performances of the Staatstheater, city tours and guided tours and many other attractions, as well as the 4-hour use of ebikes or other recreational facilities, such as swimming pools & spas and much more. Please note the seasonal opening hours and availability for all activities (some advance reservation required)
Further information can be found at www.meinecardplus.nordhessen.de
Please note the seasonal opening times and availabilities for all activities
sundays, from May 1st to October 3th
SPECIAL OFFER: 10 % discount on the mere package deal once you include accommodation on Sunday night. If the weekend is extended by a holiday or bridging day, the estate is valid instead of the last holiday (before a working day)
Upgrade options of package
Upgrade to superior category per room/night € 20.00
Upgrade to remise suite per room/night € 50.00
Upgrade to superior deluxe category per room/night € 50.00
Upgrade to junior suite deluxe category per room/night € 70.00
Upgrade to Schloss/garden suite per room/night € 150.00
Upgrade to penthouse suite per room/night € 300.00
Additional nights incl. breakfast & "meine card"
in single room: € 110.00 per night/room + surcharge may apply depending on upgrade category
in double room: € 130.00 per night/room + surcharge may apply depending on upgrade category (conform € 65 per person)
Please do not hesitate to contact us at 0561 30880 or reception@ with any queries you might have or for reservations. Arrangements are bookable only upon request, they are subject to availability, and they cannot be booked back to back. The maximum number of rooms bookable per reservation is three. Please contact the reception if you would like to make a booking for a group. schlosshotel-kassel.de