WOW - UNESCO World Heritage Special
The Schlosshotel Bad Wilhelmshöhe is nicely located directly in our magical and UNESCO-recognised world heritage site that is Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe. From this location you have an amazing view of Kassel.
Numerous cultural highlights such as the Wilhelmshöhe Palace, the Löwenburg Castle Ruins, the Hercules Monument, and the Kassel Fountains - a unique spectacle of nature, wonderfully illuminated in the summer - are right by the Schlosshotel just waiting for you to visit.
Do you prefer to explore Kassel by electric car or by foot? YOU CHOOSE! Use 2 hours of our e-mobile (40km free - After consultation with the hotel reception additional kilometers possible to an extra charge ) OR get a map with selected walking routes in the area including lunch pack to-go!
Why not pack your bags right away and hit the road!
The package includes:
- 2 x nights in a comfort double room with free late check-out on Sundays until 2:00 pm (according to availability and on request, other weekdays we gladly check additionally)
- 2 x breakfast at the palace from the extensive buffet with live cooking
- 1 x Kassel & regional treats in room at your room upon arrival
- 1 x buffet or chef’s menu on day of arrival
- 1 x seasonal & regional menu with accompanying craft beers, alternatively: wines or juices
- Daily free entry to the wellness and SPA oasis, including indoor swimming pool and natural swimming pond
- 10% voucher for wellness treatments
- YOUR WISH TO CHOOSE:
- 2 h free use of an electric car (40 km incl., additional time and kilometers can be booked separately) OR packed lunch, including selected hiking trails around the hotel and the mountain park. Please let us know as soon as possible!
- Free hotel parking space during your stay
- 1 bottle of mineral water and once-filled minibar per stay included
- Free "Sky" sports & movie channels in your room
- Free wifi in your room and in the lobby
- Use of the Nordhessischer VerkehrsVerbund (NVV) with trains, buses & trams
- 1 x day ticket for underground car park at Friedrichsplatz/Königs-Galerie in Kassel city centre
Price per person in double room: € 245.00
Price per person in single room: € 335.00
(The prices apply to the room type specified above. If this is not available, you will receive an online quote showing alternative categories including the upgrade price. We are also happy to address any queries or requirements over the phone.)
Gift of the house:
Free entry and use of over 100 attractions within the MeineCardPlus Nordhessen: e. free admission to selected museums, the Wilhelmshöhe Palace, Hercules monument with octagon, Grimmwelt, performances of the Staatstheater, city tours and guided tours and many other attractions, as well as the 4-hour use of ebikes or other recreational facilities, such as swimming pools & spas and much more. Please note the seasonal opening hours and availability for all activities (some advance reservation required)
Further information can be found at www.meinecardplus.nordhessen.de
Please note the seasonal opening times and availabilities for all activities
excluding public holidays from 23 to 25 December and 29 to 31 December 2017.
SPECIAL OFFER: 10 % discount on the mere package deal once you include accommodation on Sunday night. If the weekend is extended by a holiday or bridging day, the estate is valid instead of the last holiday (before a working day)
Upgrade options of package
Upgrade to superior category per room/night € 20.00
Upgrade to remise suite per room/night € 50.00
Upgrade to superior deluxe category per room/night € 50.00
Upgrade to junior suite deluxe category per room/night € 70.00
Upgrade to Schloss/garden suite per room/night € 150.00
Upgrade to penthouse suite per room/night € 300.00
Additional nights incl. breakfast & "meine card"
in single room: € 110.00 per night/room + surcharge may apply depending on upgrade category
in double room: € 130.00 per night/room + surcharge may apply depending on upgrade category (conform € 65 per person)
Please do not hesitate to contact us at 0561 30880 or reception@ with any queries you might have or for reservations. Arrangements are bookable only upon request, they are subject to availability, and they cannot be booked back to back. The maximum number of rooms bookable per reservation is three. Please contact the reception if you would like to make a booking for a group. schlosshotel-kassel.de