CENTRALLY LOCATED IN GERMANY - AT HOME IN KASSEL
We are sincerely pleased about the great interest. As of June 9th, 21 we are in Hessian approval level 2 and are therefore allowed to welcome leisure travelers again (since June 2nd, 21st). On top of that we are now allowed to also open our spa area to you. Level 2 currently is the best possible scenario in regards to travel restrictions imposed by the state of Hesse.
Of course you have a lot of questions: We kindly ask that you read the following text stating most facts and important information. Unfortunately, we cannot tell you the exact day on which further easing can be implemented on the phone or by e-mail as of right here and now.
But the good news, regardless, you can already have a great time with us and in Kassel. Almost all services are available here and in Kassel. What is currently allowed (to put it simply)?
In general we can´t name all regulations that may vary due to your origin country, so please check the information beforehand provided by the governments.
- Travel for urgent business and good private reasons (as before, even without a test in accordance with the current regulations).
- Is pure leisure travel allowed again? Yes. We are currently in stage 2 of the easing. You can find the current covid figures and rules here: www.kassel.de/aktuelles/aktuelle-meldung/coronavirus.php. All packages are online again and can be booked as usual.
- Our breakfast for house guests will continue to take place as a buffet. Please bring your personal mask. You will receive further hygiene information from our restaurant team. Our breakfast time is from 6.30 a.m. to 10 a.m. (on weekends from 7 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.) and we ask you to indicate your preferred breakfast time at check-in. Unfortunately, due to the general conditions, we are only allowed to offer you these time slots with limited number of people. If you are in a hurry in the morning, we recommend that you order a packed lunch in advance.
- The restaurant will be open again for external guests from June 9th, 21st and as usual for hotel guests. External guests (i.e. all those who do not stay overnight) can spontaneously use the outdoor terrace and visit without a test, if you want to sit inside you need a negative test (not older than 24 hours), proof of vaccination or recovery as an entrance ticket. Hotel guests please observe the rules according to their reason for travel stated above. We will be offering our brunch again from Sunday, June 20 (please reserve due to the complicated rules (the difference between sitting inside and outside) by calling 0561 - 3088412.
- Above a certain number of people, we have to limit the number of guests in the restaurant at the same time. Therefore, please always reserve in advance. It goes without saying that we adhere to all the prescribed distance and hygiene rules. Our employees are tested regularly.
- The restaurant and the kitchen are currently open Monday to Sunday from 12 noon to 10 p.m., the last order can be placed until 8.30 p.m.
- The hotel bar is open to our hotel guests from Sunday to Thursday until 10 p.m. and on Friday and Saturday until 11 p.m. (extension possible as required).
- Our swimming pool and sauna area can completely reopen on June 9th. According to the valid rules of the state of Hesse (https://soziales.hessen.de/gesundheit/corona-in-hessen/wo-gelten-welche-bundes-und-landesregel), the area is open to both hotel guests as well as external guests. Since we are only allowed to welcome a maximum number of guests per square meter, we assign time windows for the visit if there is a corresponding demand / number of visitors. We successfully implemented this last summer and it only affects you very little and very rarely.
- External visitors (i.e. non-overnight guests) must make a reservation in advance and need a negative test or proof of a 2nd vaccination (older than 14 days). Further information is available from the telephone consultation at 0561-3088600.
- With level 2 (from June 9th), the entire spa area (including saunas and swimming pool) may be offered to everyone subject to certain conditions. The spa reception is open from Sunday to Thursday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Hotel guests can also use the swimming pool before and after; you will receive current information at check-in. We initially offer appointments for treatments (also for non-hotel guests) on Saturdays (other appointments are welcome on request, please contact us in advance during the times mentioned above to arrange this or to be advised).
- From now on we are giving away an arrangement voucher to all direct bookers every month! Benefit from the numerous direct booking advantages and take advantage of the additional opportunity to stay with us again for free and let yourself be pampered.
+++ Check our new arrangement specials for the restart here. The full offer goes online as soon as we can foresee normal operation. +++
We wish you a nice day. You can get the latest information at any time by telephone on (05 61) 30 88-0 or on our website under "NEWS".
We look forward to seeing you, please stay healthy and see you soon!
Your Schlosshotel team
Kassel lets you immerse yourself in a high-contrast world of high culture and subculture, cosmopolitanism and regionalism rooted, vibrant urbanity and outstanding park and garden culture.
This exciting and exciting experience will take you to awe, inspiration and new perspectives far beyond the visit.
Schlosshotel Bad Wilhelmshöhe Conference & SPA 4-Star Superior is nicely located directly in our magical and UNESCO-recognised world heritage site that is Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe. From this location you have an amazing view of Kassel.
Our modern and luxurious wellness and spa oasis is the only one of its kind in Kassel and the wider region. The spacious area complete with saunas, an indoor pool, a fitness zone as well as wellness, beauty and treatment options is perfect for anyone looking to get away from the daily grind. The atmospheric design of the spa not only delights the senses, but was awarded by the Relax Guide in November 2018, making it one of the best spa hotels in Germany. Alternatively, you can relax in our wellness garden with a natural swimming pond.
In addition to the above features, you will find 15 meeting rooms with highly modern furniture. You will also find Kassel's most exclusive and exquisite event location, ReLaunch, complete with modern design and its unique view of the illuminated skyline of the city.
We will ensure that your stay is a success.
Your team at
Schlosshotel Bad Wilhelmshöhe Conference & SPA